The PAL assists the general population, having little or no CPR training, to perform the CPR procedure correctly and effectively. By using clear, concise voice prompts to calmly and efficiently guide a rescuer through the American Heart Association (AHA) approved CPR procedure, the CPaiR PAL™ device will not only enhance the quality of CPR being performed but will also greatly reduce the reluctance of lay rescuers to perform this life saving procedure and thus increase a victim’s chance of survival.
- Silicone Face Mask with bio filter
- (6) AA Lithium Metal batteries (no charging required.)
- Water resistant PAL electronic Voice Guidance device with battery indicator and infrared sensor
- Padded, red carry case with clear acrylic front panel
- Water resistant operating manual and Quick Reference Card
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.